Thursday, June 27, 2013

We Got Another Doll!!!!!!!!

Yup, that's right!  Another doll!  Can you guess where from?  Ebay!  I am absolutely in love with this one.  I was planning on changing it into a boy doll, but she is to cute I just couldn't take off her wig so I bought a bigger wig so it will fit over the doll's hair so I get 2 dolls in 1.  For this one I did have to pay $50 (plus shipping), but still that's way cheaper than American Girl!


What do you think?  Isn't she/he cute?  I also just ordered wigs for this doll (still need to name it) and the other one I'm getting.  Oh yea, about that. 
So your probably thinking, She just bought one and now another one???  But I'm actually not going to keep both because I can't afford it right now.  So the first one (link to see it HERE) I'm selling with a custom boy outfit.  I'll give more details and pictures once I get him and fix him up.  If you are interested in buying him please let me know!  I'll let you know when I'm going to sell him on Ebay (I'm hoping to sell him on there).

Katie and the Adollable Dolls

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! She looks great! :) Congrats on selling another item in your shop! Can't wait to see your guy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so excited to get both of them!!!!! :)

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    2. Your so welcome! :) I can't either!!

      Delete
  2. You should name the doll Spencer. Because Spencer is a girls name and a boys name. Congrats on the doll;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you for the name suggestion! :)

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete