Tuesday, June 25, 2013

More Ebay Finds!

Yes, I know, more Ebay finds, but they have been to good to pass up!
Have you had any good finds?  Congrats Angelique on all your amazing finds.  Ebay is addicting.  It's so hard to stop buying stuff! ;)

(Pictures via the Ebay sellers.  I do not own them.)

 First, this 1996 Inline Roller Blade Set for $11.50 (plus shipping) with some sunglasses (but they look like ski googles/sunglasses) from AG.  I'll be getting this for my b'day.




Then this 2000 Varsity Jacket for $3.99 (plus shipping)!  Perfect for my boy doll!

6 comments:

  1. *Gasp* I...want..that...jacket....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout! :) What? More great finds?!? You rock! I have the jacket in purple for sale as well. Let me know if that interests you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And thank you for the shout outs! :) I know I just keep find more stuff. I have 4 packages (so far) coming to my house! :) I would be interested in the purple jacket, but I don't have the funds right now. I wonder why............. ;)

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  3. I'm in LOVE with The skating outfit!

    ReplyDelete