Monday, June 24, 2013

Another Ebay Find!

Hey there!  We are back!  And today we had another awesome Ebay find!  Ever since I saw this outfit on Basilmentos's dolls (from YouTube) I fell in love with it.  Isn't it adorbs?  I can't wait for it to come!  I ended up paying only $18 (plus shipping) for this retired outfit.  My favorite part is the top, but it's all super cute.  Oh and we got our bike on Saturday!  Pictures will be up soon! :)
Have you had any great Ebay finds lately?

XOXO,
The Adollable Dolls

(Picture via the Ebay seller.  I do not own it.)
Authentic-American-Girl-Clothes-Summer-Fun

6 comments:

  1. What's that outfit called? It looks so hipster and adorkable! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the 1998 Picnic Outfit.

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! :))))

      Delete
    3. Your welcome! Glad I could help. It is really adorable and I was so excited when I found it with a very reasonable price! :)

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete