Friday, June 14, 2013

Ahhhhhh!!!!! We are so excited!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!  We are so excited!  I just bought (well actually it's for my birthday) a 2002 AG Bike on Ebay for about $24 (plus shipping).  This was my first ever time bidding on something on Ebay.  I was so nervous!  The one thing is that the seat is missing, but I can make another one and plus when the doll's are riding it you won't even notice it's gone.  I'm just so excited!






(picture via americangirl.wikia.com)  The helmet and other accessories are not included.





Also, thank you so much for 10,000 plus page views!!!!!

XOXO,
Katie and the Adollable Dolls
                       TrailBike

17 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Awesome!! Can't wait to see the gals on the bike!!

    ~London W. Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait either!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  2. You + the bike = perfect photos! Can't wait to see the deal you snagged! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to take photos with it!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Guess what?!? Tomorrow(Sunday) we will be in Wisconsin, in the same town that you live in(I know this from buying that outfit from Soda Pop Street)!!!!! I might see you somewhere!

    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness!!!! Are you serious?!?! That would be totally awesome!!!!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    2. Wait a sec. Sorry to barge in, but i live in Chicago! So close to ya gals!

      Delete
    3. Yeah, only for one night though:( I went to Chicago last year, Mikaela!

      Delete
    4. :( Well, I still might see you. What are planning on doing here?

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    5. Stay at a hotel maybe go to Pizza Doctors, I don't really know I guess!

      Delete
    6. Oh, you'll know it's me, because I'll be wearing purple shorts with DANCE on the back, a white chipmunk shirt, and probably carrying Dakota!

      Delete
    7. Pizza Doctors is so good! But sadly I'm not going to eat there tomorrow. :( I'll keep an eye out for you though! :)

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete