Thursday, May 30, 2013

Soda Pop Street Does Customs!

Did you know that Soda Pop Street does customs?  Recently I have had several custom orders.
The first one was from Angelique for a boy suit for a wedding over at My American Girl's Story.  We decided we wouldn't show a picture here though so that it would be a surprise.  The wedding is this weekend!  We can't wait for it!
The next one (below) is a Star Trek outfit requested by the dolls over at Our AG Adventure.  It includes a dress, tights, boots, and 2 tribbles.

 We also had another request from Angelique.  She wanted some grey, tweed shorts and a lace off the shoulder top.  Aren't the shorts the cutest thing ever?!?!?  We so wanted to keep them for ourselves.
Adios!
Josefina

P.S.  Enter our giveaway HERE.  It ends June 9th!  
P.P.S.  We are also having a sale at Soda Pop Street our Etsy shop!  Click HERE for the coupon!

20 comments:

  1. Wow, everything is so great! I do LOVE my customs.... <3 Thanks for keeping the grooms outfit a secret!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're welcome! We can't wait to see pictures of the wedding!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    2. :) Thanks! We are setting it up right now! A perfect sunny day for a day in love! <3

      Delete
    3. Ohhh!! How exciting!!!! When will you post?

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    4. My goal is Saturday :D If I have time of course. Could be Sunday!! Pray the wedding goes smoothly, Katrina is very nervous!

      Delete
    5. I will be praying!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    6. Thank you! :) She is very excited at the same time!

      Delete
  2. Around how much are your customs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on the item and if it is an outfit. The shorts and shirt were $8 each. The star trek outfit was $21. It also depends if I have to buy most of the supplies for it. Are you interested in a custom?

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    2. Yes, maybe!:) I thinking of the possibilities right now!:)

      Delete
    3. How do you think you'ed price for this outfit: a white lace slouch cardigan, tiny coral/teal little flower print tank, shorts like the custom you did above, and (maybe)espadrilles(if that's how you spell it!)? I think that outfit would be SO cute!!

      Delete
    4. I think I would price it at $20. How is that? Would the slouch cardigan be long or short sleeved?

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    5. Ok. Would you like me to make everything?

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
    6. I'm thinking about it... I'll tell you once I decide, if that's okay!

      Delete
    7. Yup, that's fine!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  3. OH. MY. GOODNESS GRACIOUSNESS.

    That Star Trek outfit has exceeded our expectations. I hope you don't mind, but we used that picture in a recent post to share the awesomeness.

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's completely fine with me! Glad you like it!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  4. If someone else orders the same shorts I ordered, can you change it a bit? I did create them custom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I can. I like making everything a bit different to keep each piece original.

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete